Imam Sufyan Al Thawri (via confusingmisery)
إذا عرفت نفسك فلا يضرك ما قيل فيك
If you know yourself, then you’ll not be harmed by what is said about you.
life is so hard when your best pal is a 9.5/10 and you’re a strong 4 with the right filter and lighting
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
Honestly, do what you want. If you want to kiss your crush do it, if you want to get drunk with your friends do it, if you want to have sex do it, if you want to smoke marijuana do it, if you want to do well in school do it. If you don’t want to do these things, don’t do it. It’s okay to do these things but its also just as fine not to. Do whatever you want to make you happy. It’s your life, not anyone else’s.
Me (via frowlic)
You need to understand that I’ll never be the girl that begs you to stay. If you decide to walk out of my life, I might be sad for a little while but know that I’ll never chase you. I’ll just let you go.